I began writing for the Outlander Cast Blog in 2016 as a way to channel my incessant need to talk about the beautiful thing that is Outlander. Along the way, I made some dear friends among the other writers. In the tradition of one thing leading to another, a couple of those friends and I got together to create the All Souls Witchy Women Podcast and Blog. This project, devoted to the All Souls Trilogy written by Deborah Harkness, is an opportunity for us to talk about all things All Souls. What does that mean? It means that we have fun conversations about a reluctant witch and her (a bit) overprotective vampire. Believe it or not, we even find ways to relate this story to our own lives. You can find our podcast at your favorite podcast provider by searching All Souls Witchy Women. You can also find us on Twitter and Instagram at @allsoulsww. Our podcast episodes and blog posts are linked below.
- Podcast Episode 7: The T Word – Our discussion of Time’s Convert, the new book by Deborah Harkness.
- Eight Scenes We Hope to See In Sky One’s A Discovery of Witches
- Podcast Episode 6: The S Word – The Power of Scent in the All Souls Trilogy
- Podcast Episode 5: The F Word Part Deux – Fathers in the All Souls Trilogy
- Marking Time in the All Souls Trilogy (and Real Life Too)
- Podcast Episode 4: The D Word – Desire in the All Souls Trilogy
- Podcast Episode 3: The M Word – Mothers in the All Souls Trilogy
- Podcast Episode 2: The F Word – Fear in the All Souls Trilogy
- Podcast Episode 1: The O Word – Why we think fans of Outlander will also be fans of A Discovery of Witches.